High-utility Support that uses Prepared, debuffs, and an adaptable Leader ability to overwhelm enemies
General background, Race, home planet, affiliations (link to jedi, galactic republic etc). Nothing too detailed since it then takes away from game.
Qi'ra is a human female born 31 BBY on Correlia.
Further Media Appearance
Where the character is found aside from GoH game. So which movies, which bigger video games etc (in some cases books/comics may be relevant)
Both in terms of area of the game, such as specifically good in say TW (on toons like Enfys) and against specific teams (i.e. imps vs ns). Link to relevant write ups
Both in terms of area of the game (i.e. bad in hstr due to relying on debuffs) and against specific teams (i.e. bad against foresight teams). Again link to write ups.
Locations where this character is farmable
General notes about the playstyle the toon can be used in
Zeta & Omega Abilities
Specify what the zetas and omegas are available and if/where it's recommended for i.e. zeta that changes toon like zFinn or whether just an additive zeta like K2 or someone
- Deadly Double (Basic), Omega - Adds bonus damage equal to 10% of the target's Health if both hits are critical, not incredibly useful but a nice addition if you have free Omegas.
- Scattering Blast (Special), Omega - Adds +25% damage for each buffed enemy, this is mandatory on Qi'ra as she can then do up to +125% more damage.
- Joint Operation (Special), Omega - Adds +15% Expose chance and +10% bonus damage when attacking with a scoundrel ally, this is a middle-of-the-road Omega as it's certainly useful but not 100% necessary.
- Tools of The Trade (Leader), Omega - Doubles stacking bonuses for all roles, mandatory and extremely useful wherever she is used as a leader.
- Insult to Injury (Unique), Zeta - +5% Potency and Scoundrel allies gain half the Potency and Crit Damage buffs, not 100% mandatory, but very useful on Scoundrel squads.
List mod recommendations for this character
Most likely links to a new page containing information about synergies for this character
Any interesting trivia or facts about a toon that might be of interest to people, was thinking of things like Mace and GMY having attacks named after their combat forms, or Plo having Clone and Jedi synergy etc.