Kylo Ren's Command Shuttle

From SWGoH Help Wiki


Kylo Ren's Command Shuttle

Durable First Order Support with unparalleled ability to manipulate allied Turn Meter

Dispel Buffs - TargetTurn Meter Reduction - TargetTurn Meter Gain - AllyTurn Meter Gain - All AlliesCounterCooldown Reduction - SelfTurn Meter Reduction - TargetTurn Meter Gain - All Allies

Stats

Stats displayed are for unit at max level with max stars. Mods are included in the calculation and shown by the unit portrait.

Physical Offense
Damage 8189
Critical Chance 24.46%
Armor Penetration 0
General
Health 88554
Protection 40808
Speed 134
Potency 40.07%
Tenacity 55.07%
Critical Damage 150%
Defense Penetration 0%
Crew Gear 12
Unit-Character-Kylo Ren-portrait.png
Indicator-Gear-Level-12.png
Kylo Ren - Gear 12
Indicator-Mod Dots-6.png
Crew Mod-6 Dots.pngAll crew - 6 dot mods

Unit-Character-First Order Stormtrooper-portrait.png
Indicator-Gear-Level-12.png
First Order Stormtrooper - Gear 12
Unit-Ship-Kylo Ren's Command Shuttle-portrait.png
Indicator-Stars-7.png
Unit-Character-Captain Phasma-portrait.png
Indicator-Gear-Level-12.png
Captain Phasma - Gear 12

Special Offense
Damage 2085
Critical Chance 10%
Resistance Penetration 0
Survivability
Armor 27.35%
Resistance 16.18%
Dodge Chance 2%
Deflection Chance 2%
Critical
Avoidance
0%
Health Steal 0%
Accuracy 0%

Abilities

Tex.ability upsilon shuttle kylo basic.png

Defensive Fire
Basic • Level 8 Game-Icon-Ship Ability Material Omega.png

Deal Physical damage to target enemy and gain Protection Up (50%) for 2 turns.
More Details
Tex.ability upsilon shuttle kylo special01.png

Surprise Raid
Special • Level 8 Game-Icon-Ship Ability Material Omega.png
4 Turn Cooldown

Unit-Character-Kylo Ren-portrait.png
Kylo Ren
Crew
Target ally gains 100% Turn Meter and Advantage for 1 turn, and their cooldowns are reduced by 1, but they lose 20% Protection.
More Details
Tex.ability upsilon shuttle kylo special02.png

Strike Team
Special • Level 8 Game-Icon-Ship Ability Material Omega.png
4 Turn Cooldown

Unit-Character-Captain Phasma-portrait.png
Captain Phasma
Crew
Target ally loses all Turn Meter, then all allies gain 40% Turn Meter, plus 25% of the Turn Meter that ally lost (doubled for First Order allies). If the Command Shuttle targets itself, First Order allies gain Advantage for 2 turns.
More Details
Tex.ability upsilon shuttle kylo special03.png

Advanced Jamming Array
Special • Level 8 Game-Icon-Ship Ability Material Omega.png
4 Turn Cooldown

Dispel all buffs on target enemy, with a 70% chance to remove 30% Turn Meter and inflict Healing Immunity for 2 turns, which can't be Evaded. Also inflict Ability Block on target enemy for 2 turns, which can't be Evaded or Resisted.
More Details
Tex.abilityui passive speed.png

Zeal of the First Order
Special • Level 8 Game-Icon-Ship Ability Material Omega.png

Unit-Character-First Order Stormtrooper-portrait.png
First Order Stormtrooper
Crew
Kylo Ren's Command Shuttle has +40 Speed while it has Protection and +100% Counter Chance while it doesn't. When another First Order ally takes damage, Kylo Ren's Command Shuttle gains 15% Turn Meter and all his cooldowns are reduced by 1.
More Details
Tex.abilityui passive speed.png

Enforcer of the First Order
Reinforcement • Level 3 Game-Icon-Ship Ability Material Reinforcement Materials.png

Enter Battle: Kylo Ren's Command Shuttle removes 20% Turn Meter from enemy ships when they are called in as Reinforcements. Kylo Ren's Command Shuttle gains 20% Turn Meter when an enemy reinforces, other First Order allies gain half of that amount.
More Details
Level Unit
Level
Ability Material Credits Adds
3 85
Game-Icon-Ship Ability Material Reinforcement Materials.png
75
525000 Kylo Ren's Command Shuttle gains 20% Turn Meter when an enemy reinforces, First Order allies gain half of that amount
2 75
Game-Icon-Ship Ability Material Reinforcement Materials.png
25
175000 +10% Turn Meter Reduction
1 Description: Enter Battle: Kylo Ren's Command Shuttle removes 10% Turn Meter from enemy ships when they are called in as Reinforcements.

Recommendations

Abilities

Omega and Zeta Rankings
Ability Name Ability Type Cost Get Priority Best for
Defensive Fire Basic
Game-Icon-Ship Ability Material Mk I.png
25
Game-Icon-Ship Ability Material Mk II.png
25
Game-Icon-Ship Ability Material Mk III.png
10
Game-Icon-Ship Ability Material Omega.png
15
? ? ?
Surprise Raid Special
Game-Icon-Ship Ability Material Mk I.png
30
Game-Icon-Ship Ability Material Mk II.png
30
Game-Icon-Ship Ability Material Mk III.png
20
Game-Icon-Ship Ability Material Omega.png
15
? ? ?
Strike Team Special
Game-Icon-Ship Ability Material Mk I.png
30
Game-Icon-Ship Ability Material Mk II.png
30
Game-Icon-Ship Ability Material Mk III.png
20
Game-Icon-Ship Ability Material Omega.png
15
? ? ?
Advanced Jamming Array Special
Game-Icon-Ship Ability Material Mk I.png
30
Game-Icon-Ship Ability Material Mk II.png
30
Game-Icon-Ship Ability Material Mk III.png
20
Game-Icon-Ship Ability Material Omega.png
15
? ? ?
Zeal of the First Order Unique
Game-Icon-Ship Ability Material Mk I.png
25
Game-Icon-Ship Ability Material Mk II.png
25
Game-Icon-Ship Ability Material Mk III.png
10
Game-Icon-Ship Ability Material Omega.png
20
? ? ?
Enforcer of the First Order Reinforcement
Game-Icon-Ship Ability Material Reinforcement Materials.png
75
? ? ?

Synergy

<<<ADD INFO>>>Image or list of specific character synergy.
Paragraph for each faction this unit has synergy with.
Example
Jedi - High Synergy
Paragraph
Light Side - Low Synergy
Paragraph
Any Faction - Very Low Synergy
Paragraph.

Unit Strategy

<<<<ADD INFO>>> Information on any specifics that may be important to know such as ability order or when not to do an ability.

Team Strategy

Details of how to use and mod Kylo Ren's Command Shuttle within specific teams can be found on the following pages:

  • <<<ADD INFO>>> Add links to internal or external guides in list format here.

Kit Counters

<<<ADD INFO>>> Information on abilities or mechanics that can counter the buffs, debuffs, and mechanics in this units kit

  • Defensive Fire -
  • Surprise Raid -
  • Strike Team -
  • Advanced Jamming Array -
  • Zeal of the First Order -
  • Enforcer of the First Order -

Notes

Lore

<<<USER EDIT>>> Any lore you want to add or just include a link to this characters starwars.fandom.com page.
E.G. Learn more about Revan at https://starwars.fandom.com/wiki/Revan.

Trivia

  • <<<USER EDIT>>>Any trivia you desire to add in list format.