This page is a stub. Key elements of this article are incomplete. You can help the SWGoH Wiki by expanding it.
|Ship:||Kylo Ren's Command Shuttle|
Versatile First Order attacker that can reuse special attacks when damaged
Kylo Ren, real name Ben Solo, was a human male born 5 ABY on Chandrila to Han Solo and Leia Organa. Kylo was one of the Jedi trained by Luke Skywalker after the defeat of the Empire, but was tempted to the dark side by Supreme Leader Snoke of the First Order, and burned down Luke's Jedi temple. Years later, Kylo searches for the map that leads to Luke Skywalker and has to chase BB-8 who possesses the map. After failing this task, he develops a force bond with Rey which is later revealed to have been created by Snoke. Following the capture of Rey, Kylo assassinates Snoke and leads an unsuccessful siege on the Crait Resistance base.
Further Media Appearance
Kylo appears in Episode VII, VIII, IX and multiple comics, books and video games.
Kylo works best as a supporting attacker who generates Turn Meter on a First Order squad in Territory Wars, Grand Arena, Territory Battles, and possibly Arena. They can be used against Sith defense if Phasma is on the team, and soft counter teams such as Rex lead and Vader lead. They also put a stop to any weaker non-meta teams trying to touch them on defense. Kylo can also handle entire teams on his own in Grand Arena, much like Wampa and Nest, though this is easier to execute in 3v3. Kylo also does very well in a solo squad in Phase 1 of the Tank Raid.
The First Order teams that Kylo operates on generally fail to beat Resistance teams when on defense, whether it be zFinn lead or JTR lead. CLS also has no trouble beating them, and neither do Traya leads.
- Cantina Battle 4-C (10 energy)
- Cantina Battle 6-C (12 energy)
- Guild Shipments: 450 Guild Currency (5x shards)
Kylo is usually on recovery-based First Order teams where he generates Turn Meter quickly.
Zeta & Omega Abilities
- Ragged Cut (Basic), Omega - +15% damage, +15% Healing Immunity chance, Healing Immunity duration +1, very useful all-round and recommended.
- Lash Out (Special), Omega - +15% damage, +1 Retribution duration, once again very useful and the Retribution addition is needed so that Kylo can take turns using Outrage while still having Retribution.
- Outrage (Special), Zeta - +15% damage, recover protection equal to damage dealt, extremely useful and required for any top tier teams or to be able to use Kylo on his own.
- Unstoppable (Unique), Omega - Kylo gains Damage Over Time for 2 turns whenever he uses a Special ability, very useful when using Kylo as the Turn Meter generator for a First Order team, as he needs to be as fast as possible, and Kylo gains +10 Speed per debuff.
- Offense Square
- Speed Arrow
- Defense Diamond
- Critical Damage Triangle
- Protection Circle
- Protection/Offense Cross
Critical Damage and Critical Chance sets are recommended.
Fast Speed secondaries are extremely useful on Kylo.
Kylo's Special Lash Out comes from a scene where he slashes at a computer board on his ship.
The animation for Kylo's basic Ragged Cut is the same blade movement that Kylo uses to cut down Lor San Tekka.