|Categories:||Jedi, Old Republic|
Potent Jedi Healer with high durability and resistance to disruption
Jolee Bindo was a human male that was taken into the Jedi temple as a young boy. He was considered reckless and brash, and often disobeyed orders. When he was just a Padawan he went against orders from the Jedi Council and stole supplies from the rich and gave them to suffering people in the Ukatis system. Also despite how it was looked down upon, Jolee was married to Nayama. He later fought against Darth Revan and Darth Malak in the Sith war.
Further Media Appearance
- Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic
- Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic II: Sith Lords
Jolee has almost no weaknesses when placed under a Revan lead, though it can be beaten by a few meta teams on defense.
- Dark Side Battle 6-D Hard (16 energy)
- Fleet Battle 4-E Hard (20 energy)
Zeta & Omega Abilities
- No Other Options (Basic), Omega - Reduce all of Jolee's cooldowns by 1, this is extremely useful as Jolee's specials are brilliant.
- Eh, You Do It (Special), Omega - Heal all Jedi allies by 15% of Jolee's max health, very useful and recommended.
- That Looks Pretty Bad (Special), Zeta - Revive all Jedi allies at 80% health with Crit Immunity for 5 turns, incredibly useful and the main reason to use Jolee.
- Don't Interrupt Me! (Unique), Omega - Jolee gains Critical Avoidance equal to half of his Tenacity, recommended as it adds a lot to Jolee's durability.
- Experience and Wisdom (Unique), Omega - When Jolee uses an ability that targets an ally, that ally gains Protection Up for 2 turns equal to 30% of Jolee's max health, very useful paired with Jolee's first special.
- Offense Square
- Speed Arrow
- Defense Diamond
- Health Triangle
- Health Circle
- Health Cross
Three Health sets are recommended.
Speed secondaries are always useful.
Jolee is best used under a Revan lead, with a team consisting of Revan, himself, GM Yoda, and a mixture of Bastila, Hermit Yoda, Ezra, General Kenobi, Chewbacca, and secondary options such as Old Ben, Kanan, Qui-Gon and Aayla.