Jedi Knight Revan
|Jedi Knight Revan|
|Categories:||Jedi, Old Republic|
Jedi Knight Revan was added to the game on October 18th 2018. He was first teased October 5th, 2018.
Jedi Knight Revan was a human male who was born 3994 BBY in the Outer Rim. He was taken as a Padawan by Jedi Master Kreia and later led the wars against the Mandalorian Neo-Crusaders. He and his friend Malak then investigated a hidden Sith Empire led by Darth Vitiate, but were turned to the dark side by Vitiate. They then overthrew Vitiate and led their own Sith Empire, and Revan then went on to switch between the light and the dark over the years. Both the dark and light sides of Revan were brought to rest on Yavin 4, 3638 BBY.
Further Media Appearance
Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic Star Wars: Revan
Revan is an incredible Jedi leader in every aspect of the game. Only few very strong meta teams can beat him, and he can beat any team on offense with equal mods.
Revan is farmable in the Legend of the Old Republic Ancient Journey event, where he can be unlocked at 7* with the following 7* characters:
Revan can be used with any decent Jedi or Chewbacca to make a powerful, durable and hard-hitting team. It is highly advised to use Revan with Grand Master Yoda, General Kenobi, Bastila Shan, and Jolee Bindo.
Zeta & Omega Abilities
- This is one of the only characters where every upgrade is 100% recommended.
- Ferocious Charge (Basic), Omega - If the target is Marked, gain +20% Turn Meter on hit, very useful for Revan to get another quick turn after using Direct Focus, recommended.
- Master Strategist (Special), Omega - Dispel all debuffs on Jedi and Old Republic allies, then heal by 10% them for each Jedi and Old Republic ally, this is 100% necessary.
- Direct Focus (Special), Zeta - Add Buff Immunity for 2 turns, which can't be resisted, copied, or dispelled, increase their cooldowns by 1 and Stun the target for 1 turn, this Zeta is insanely useful and highly recommended as it effectively disables and takes out the target a good percentage of the time.
- General of the Old Republic (Leader), Zeta - Whenever a Jedi ally attacks out of turn they recover 20% of their max protection and deal 35% more damage. When a Jedi ally uses a basic ability on an enemy with Bonus Protection, reduce the target enemy's max health by 10% (stacking, doesn't work against Raid Bosses). Jedi allies begin the battle with Tenacity Up for 1 turn, once again this Zeta is incredibly useful when using Direct Focus on any character and is highly recommended.
- Savior (Unique), Omega - The first defeated ally gains Critical Hit Immunity for 2 turns, takes a bonus turn and dispels all debuffs on themselves, this is possibly one of the best Omegas in the game, 100% recommended.
- Hero (Unique), Zeta - Jedi Knight Revan is Immune to Stun and Ability Block and other Light Side allies also gain half of the bonuses. The bonuses are doubled while Revan is in the leader slot and not the ally slot, this is once again insanely useful and recommended.
- Offense Square
- Speed Arrow
- Defense Diamond
- Critical Damage
- Protection Circle
- Offense Cross
A Speed set with either a Health or Critical Chance is recommended, but another option is an Offense set paired with a Critical Chance set.
Speed secondaries are very highly recommended, especially for pvp. Typically, the fastest Revan wins.
Both of Revan's Unique abilities, Savior and Hero, are from a Darth Malak quote:
- "Savior, conqueror, hero, villain. You are all things, Revan… and yet you are nothing. In the end, you belong to neither the light nor the darkness. You will forever stand alone."
- ―Darth Malak