Jedi Knight Revan
Stats displayed are for unit at max level with max stars. Mods are not included in calculations.
|Mk 12 ArmaTek Wrist Band|
|Mk 12 ArmaTek Multi-tool|
|Mk 12 ArmaTek Wrist Band|
|Mk 12 ArmaTek Data Pad|
|Mk 12 ArmaTek Fusion Furnace|
|Power Cell Injector (Fusion)|
|Ability Name||Ability Type||Cost||Get||Priority||Best for|
Jedi - High Synergy
To maximize all of Revan's kit, he is currently best suited as the leader for a Jedi team. Jedi's get a turn meter swap with a heal and dispel on his first special and an assist with his second special. As lead he grants Jedi protection recovery and more damage on assists, a special granted ability they can pass around that dispels debuffs, calls them to assist and makes them immune to counter. As lead he also grants Jedi speed, offense, and crit chance boosts based on how many Jedi and Old Republic are on the team. His first unique grants a revive to the first Jedi to die, including himself, and also allows him to ignore taunt when another Jedi is alive. Jedi allies with assist abilities are usually best.
Old Republic - Low Synergy
Revan can heal and dispel Old Republic allies on his first special. He also grants Old Republic minor speed, offense, and crit chance boosts just like he does for Jedi based on how many Jedi and Old Republic are on the team and he is the leader. Due to the amount of bonuses Revan's kit gives to Jedi it would be a waste to use him as a lead for Old Republic unless the content does not allow for him to lead Jedi. If he is with Old Republic it may be better to have him be an ally depending on other leaders you have available to use.
Any - Very Low Synergy
Revan's kit can boost a small amount of tenacity, health steal, defense, critical damage, max health, max protection and critical hit avoidance to all light side allies even when he is in the ally slot. His second special can be used to apply Marked to an enemy which can help bypass taunting tanks while also increasing that enemies cooldowns by 1, inflicting buff immunity and reducing their Turn Meter by 50%.
<<<<ADD INFO>>> Information on any specifics that may be important to know such as ability order or when not to do an ability.
Details of how to use and mod Jedi Knight Revan within specific teams can be found on the following pages:
- <<<ADD INFO>>> Add links to internal or external guides in list format here.
- Ferocious Charge - Units or debuffs that negate the effect of bonus turn meter gains.
- Master Strategist - Undispellable debuffs, especially healing immunity and buff immunity.
- Direct Focus - Units or debuffs that keep allies from assisting.
- General - Units or debuffs that keep allies from assisting.
- Savior - Abilities that kill units without reducing health below 1%.
- Hero - Do not include using stun or ability block on Revan as part of a strategy to defeat him.
You can find a further breakdown of abilities and their mechanics at https://swgoh.gg/characters/jedi-knight-revan/.
Jedi Knight Revan was a human male who was born 3994 BBY in the Outer Rim. He was taken as a Padawan by Jedi Master Kreia and later led the wars against the Mandalorian Neo-Crusaders. He and his friend Malak then investigated a hidden Sith Empire led by Darth Vitiate, but were turned to the dark side by Vitiate. They then overthrew Vitiate and led their own Sith Empire, and Revan then went on to switch between the light and the dark over the years. Both the dark and light sides of Revan were brought to rest on Yavin 4, 3638 BBY.
Learn more about Revan at https://starwars.fandom.com/wiki/Revan
- First appearance was in Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic.
- Revan also appeared in Star Wars: The Old Republic.
- Both of Revan's Unique abilities, Savior and Hero, are from a Darth Malak quote:
- "Savior, conqueror, hero, villain. You are all things, Revan… and yet you are nothing. In the end, you belong to neither the light nor the darkness. You will forever stand alone."
- ―Darth Malak