First Order Officer
This page is a stub. Key elements of this article are incomplete. You can help the SWGoH Wiki by expanding it.
|First Order Officer|
First Order support that grants Advantage and can manipulate both ally and enemy Turn Meters
First Order Officers operated during the reign of the First Order under the command of General Hux.
Further Media Appearance
Episode VII, VIII and IX. Battlefront II (EA)
FOO works well as a Turn Meter generator on a First Order team in Territory Battles, Territory Wars, Grand Arena, and even Arena in some situations. They can be used against Sith defense if Phasma is on the team, and soft counter teams such as Rex lead and Vader lead. It also puts a stop to any weaker non-meta teams trying to touch it on defense.
The First Order teams that FOO operates on generally fail to beat Resistance teams when on defense, whether it be zFinn lead or JTR lead. CLS also has no trouble beating them, and neither do Traya leads.
- Cantina Battle Shipments, 400 Cantina Credits (5x shards)
FOO is generally on recovery-based First Order teams that generate Turn Meter quickly.
Zeta & Omega Abilities
- Capitalize (Basic), Omega - +10% critical damage, a bit helpful, but not necessary.
- Marching Orders (Special), Omega - Cooldown -1, dispel all debuffs from FOO and target ally they both gain Tenacity Up for 2 turns, highly recommended since this is the main way in which FOO helps First Order teams.
- Pinning Shot (Special), Omega - +15% damage, +30% Turn Meter reduction chance, all First Order allies have their cooldowns reduced by 1, very useful and highly recommended.
- Offense Square
- Speed Arrow
- Defense Diamond
- Protection/Health Triangle
- Protection Circle
- Potency/Protection Cross
Speed and Health sets are recommended.
Highest possible Speed secondaries are required.