NOTE: This page is missing information. You can help by filling in blank spaces in the tables below.
Some of the best rewards in SW:GoH can only be obtained by completing events. This page can help you plan which characters to farm and how many resources to devote to them.
|Event||Type of Event||Player Requirements||1st Tier Requirements||Final Tier Requirements||Final Tier Minimum*||Final Tier Recommended*||Best Rewards||Relative Value of Event**|
|Credit Heist||Recurring||Tier 1- lvl 30
Tier 4- lvl 80
|3 1-star Scoundrels||5 5-star Scoundrels||lvl 75 g7||lvl 80 g8||Average of 5 million credits||Highest|
|Grand Master's Training||Legendary||Level ?||5 1-star Jedi||5 7-star Jedi||Lvl 80 g8-9||Grand Master Yoda||High|
|Grand Master's Training||Mythic||Level ?
Completion of Legendary event
|5 7-star Jedi||4 7-star Jedi and 7-star GMY||Lvl 85 g7-9||Mods and Gear||Low|
|Emperor's Demise||Legendary||5 1-star Rebels||5 7-star Rebels||lvl 75+ g7||Lvl 80 g7-9||Emperor Palpatine||High|
|Emperor's Demise||Mythic||5 7-star Rebels||5 7-star Empire and 7-star EP||Lvl 80 g7-9||Lvl 85 g10+||Mods and Gear||Low|
|Artist of War||Legendary||5 1-star Phoenix||5 7-star Phoenix||lvl 80 g8||lvl 82+ g9-10
|Grand Admiral Thrawn||High|
|Artist of War||Mythic||5 7-star Phoenix||4 7-star Empire and 7-star Thrawn||lvl 82+ g9-10
|Lvl 85 g10+||Mods and Gear||Low|
|Daring Droid||Legendary||5 1-star Empire||5 7-star Empire||Lvl 85 g8-9||R2-D2||High|
|Daring Droid||Mythic||5 7-star Empire||5 7-star Rebel||Lvl 85 g8-9||Lvl 85 g10+||Mods and Gear||Low|
|Pieces and Plans||Legendary||5 1-star First Order||5 7-star First Order||lvl 70+ g7-8
|lvl 80 g9
|Pieces and Plans||Mythic||5 7-star Resistance||5 7-star First Order||lvl 80 g9
|Lvl 85 g10+||Mods and Gear||Low|
|Imperial Chimaera||Legendary||3 1* Rebel Ships
1-star Home One
|3 7-star Rebel Ships
7-star Home One
|Lvl 80 g8-10||Chimaera||Medium|
|One Famous Wookie||Legendary||5 1-star Bounty Hunter||5 7-star Bounty Hunter||Lvl 85 g11+||Chewbacca||High|
|Contact Protocol||Legendary||5 1-star Ewoks||5 7-star Ewoks||Lvl 85 g11+||C-3PO||High|
|Luke's Hero Journey||Hero||1-star Luke, Princess Leia, Stormtrooper Han, Old Ben, and R2-D2||7-star Luke, Princess Leia, Stormtrooper Han, Old Ben, and R2-D2||lvl 75+ g7+
Abilities at 6+
|lvl 80+ g8-10
Abilities at 7+
|Commander Luke Skywalker||High|
|Rey's Hero Journey||Hero||1-star Rey (Scav), Finn, BB-8, Vet Chewbacca, Vet Han||7-star Rey (Scav), Finn, BB-8, Vet Chewbacca, Vet Han||Lvl 80 g7-9||Rey (Jedi Training)||High|
|Revan's Ancient Journey||Hero||1-star Bastila, Jolee, Mission, Zaalbar, T3-M4||7-star Bastila, Jolee, Mission, Zaalbar, T3-M4||Lvl 70+ g7||Lvl 85 g8-9||Jedi Knight Revan||High|
|Endor Escalation||Battles||5 4-star Ewoks||7-star Wicket, 4 others at 7*-star||Lvl 75 g9||Zeta Mat||Medium|
|Defense of Dathomir||Battles||5 5-star Nightsisters||7-star Mother Talzin, 4 others at 7-star||Lvl 75 g10||Zeta Mat||Medium|
|Home One Fleet Mastery||Fleets||Level 80||N/A||6 6-star Light Side ships
6-star Home One
|Home One shards||Low|
|Endurance Fleet Mastery||Fleets||Level 80||N/A||6 6-star Light Side ships
|Executrix Fleet Mastery||Fleets||Level 80||N/A||6 6-star Dark Side ships
|Geonosian Fleet Tactics||Fleets||Low|
|Ghosts of Dathomir||Special||5 2-star characters||5 4-star characters||Lvl 70||Character shards||Low|
|Bespin||Omega Battles||3 Rebel or Geonosian||3 Rebel or Geonosian||Lvl 70 g7||Ability Mats||Low|
|Coruscant||Omega Battles||3 Ewok or Empire||3 Ewok or Empire||Lvl 70 g7||Ability Mats||Low|
|Dathomir||Omega Battles||3 Jedi or Tusken||3 Jedi or Tusken||Lvl 70 g7||Ability Mats||Low|
|Endor||Omega Battles||3 Sith or Droid||3 Sith or Droid||Lvl 70 g7||Ability Mats||Low|
|Hoth||Omega Battles||3 Scoundrel or First Order||3 Scoundrel or First Order||Lvl 70 g7||Ability Mats||Low|
|Imperial Fleet||Omega Battles||3 Resistance or Clone||3 Resistance or Clone||Lvl 70 g7||Ability Mats||Low|
|Jakkuu||Omega Battles||3 Nightsister or Jawa||3 Nightsister or Jawa||Lvl 70 g7||Ability Mats||Low|
|Forest Moon||Assault Battles||5 Empire or Droid||5 7-star Empire or Droid||Lvl 80 g9||Ewok shards, Gear||Medium|
|Forest Moon||Mythic Assault||5 7-star Empire or Droid||5 7-star Empire or Droid||Lvl 85 g9-12||Gear||Low|
|Ground War||Assault Battles||5 Jedi, Ewok, or Ugnaught||7-star Jedi, Ewok, or Ugnaught||Lvl 85 g10-12||Separatist shards, Gear||Low|
|Military Might||Assault Battles||5 Rebel or Clone||7-star Rebel or Clone||Lvl 85 g9||Empire shards, Gear||Medium|
|Military Might||Mythic Assault||5 7-star Rebel or Clone||5 7-star Rebel or Clone||Lvl 85 g9-12||Gear||Low|
|Places of Power||Assault Battles||5 First Order or Sith||5 7-star First Order or Sith||Lvl 80 g9||Jedi and Clone shards, Gear||Medium|
|Secrets and Shadows||Assault Battles||5 Phoenix or Nightsister||5 5-star Phoenix or Nightsister||Lvl 80 g9||Sith shards, Gear||Low|
|Rebel Roundup||Assault Battles||5 Bounty Hunters or Imperial Troopers||5 7-star Bounty Hunters or Imperial Troopers||Lvl 85 g10-11||Rebel shards, Gear||Medium|
|Galactic Bounties||Bounties||5 Bounty Hunters||5 7-star Bounty Hunters||Lvl 85 g11-12||Character Shards||Low|
|Training Droid Smuggling||Recurring||Tier 1- lvl 30
Tier 4- lvl 80
|3 Scoundrels||5 Scoundrels||lvl 70 g7||lvl 80 g8||Ability Mats and Gear||Low|
*The minimums and recommendations are based on user reports gathered from throughout the web. Players shooting for the minimums can expect to try and retry the event until completion, while the recommended levels should be more consistently winnable. Some teams (or team compositions) will have an easier time than others; these are guidelines, not guarantees.
**The final column is meant to be a relatively objective reflection of a particular event's usefulness to all players, regardless of the current meta or that player's preferences.
***Note that some events have different team requirements for middle tiers than for the first and last tiers. This page is meant to show the entry and completion points for each event, not every step along the way.
Event Recommendations by Team
NOTE: This section is for listing event recommendations by team for events which allow more than one group. Easy events, such as the Omega battles and Ghosts of Dathomir, do not need a listing as most teams that meet the requirements can clear them. Events that are significantly harder for one team over another are what we want to highlight here.
|Event||Team||1st Tier Minimum||1st Tier Recommended||Final Tier Minimum||Final Tier Recomended|
|Rebel Roundup||Bounty Hunters|
|Rebel Roundup||Imperial Troopers|
|Military Might||Clone Trooper|
|Places of Power||First Order|
|Places of Power||Sith|
|Secrets and Shadows||Phoenix|
|Secrets and Shadows||Nightsister|
Team Use Breakdown
This section attempts to break down which teams are most useful based on the number of events they are required for, the number of events they can be used in, and the overall value of the events in question (as objectively as possible).
|Team||# of Events Requiring Team||# of Events Team is Optional For||Best Rewards Team Can Earn (in events)|
|Bounty Hunters||2- Galactic Bounties, One Famous Wookie||4||Chewbacca, Credits, Character/Ship Shards, Gear, Ability Mats|
|Empire||3- Emperor's Demise Mythic, Artist of War Mythic, Daring Droid + Mythic||3||R2-D2, Character/Ship Shards, Gear, Ability Mats|
|Ewoks||2- Contact Protocol, Endor Escalation||2||C-3PO, Wicket, Separatist Shards, Gear, Zeta, Ability Mats|
|First Order||1- Pieces and Plans + Mythic||2||BB-8, Jedi & Clone Shards, Gear, Ability Mats|
|Jedi||1- Grand Master's Training + Mythic||2||GMY, Character Shards, Gear, Ability Mats|
|Nightsisters||1- Defense of Dathomir||2||Talzin, Character Shards, Gear, Zeta, Ability Mats|
|Phoenix||1- Artist of War + Mythic||See: Rebels||Thrawn, See: Rebels|
|Rebel||2- Emperor's Demise + Mythic, Daring Droid Mythic||2||Character Shards, Gear, Ability Mats|
|Chimaera||1- Imperial Chimaera||See: Light Side Ships||Chimaera, See: Light Side Ships|
|Sith||0||2||Character Shards, Gear, Ability Mats|
|Smuggler||1- Smuggler's Run||3||Credits, Gear, Ability Mats|
|Revan||1- Revan's Ancient Journey||0||Jedi Knight Revan|
|Imperial Troopers||0||1 + See: Empire||Rebel Shards, Gear, See: Empire|
|Clone Troopers||0||1||Empire Shards, Gear|
|Resistance||1- Pieces and Plans Mythic||1||Gear, Ability Mats|
|Droids||0||2||Ewok Shards, Gear, Ability Mats|
|Rey||1- Rey's Hero Journey||0||Rey (Jedi Training)|
|CLS||1- Luke's Hero Journey||See: Rebels||Commander Luke Skywalker, See: Rebels|
|Light Side Ships||2- Endurance, Home One||1||Endurance, Home One|
|Dark Side Ships||1- Executrix||1||Executrix|
Suggested Team Acquisition Order
Below is a suggested order to build the teams for events and a sample composition of each team. The order and samples are heavily influenced by which characters you can get at which levels, how long it takes a F2P player to get them, and which are used in the most (and most important) events; the samples are certainly not the most powerful version of each team.
- Phoenix. Very good early arena team, fantastic for clearing Galactic War, used in the Thrawn and (as pilots) the Chimaera events, and can be used for all Rebel events- Military Might, Emperor Palpatine's Legendary event, and more. The Phoenix squad is also a useful start toward a Jedi team (Ezra and Kanan), and perhaps most importantly it is easy to farm all of its members simultaneously from a low level.
- Hera (leader), Ezra, Zeb, Kanan, Chopper
- Bounty Hunters. Can be swapped with Empire based on personal preference. A powerhouse team used for more events than any other team. A basic composition can be used for most of their events and farmed from low levels. Of particular note, BHs can be used for the Credit Heist event, one of the most important events and also one players will gain access to at lower levels.
- Boba Fet (leader), Cad Bane, Dengar, Greedo, IG-88
- Empire. Can be swapped with Bounty Hunters based on personal preference. Easy to farm from a low level and useful in all game modes, the Empire squad only gets better as players gain access to all-stars like Thrawn and EP. Used to get R2-D2 and in other events like Forest Moon.
- Vader (leader), Grand Moff Tarkin, TIE Fighter Pilot, Snowtrooper, Stormtrooper
- Rebels. Many characters to choose from, with just as many uses. Of particular note, Ackbar, Biggs, and Wedge are used with Phoenix and some Rogue One characters as pilots for the Chimaera event, and you will need a more powerful squad than Phoenix to handle some mythic event tiers. The team used to get Commander Luke Skywalker is composed of specific Rebels.
- Stormtrooper Han (leader), Princess Leia, Old Ben, Luke (Farmboy), R2-D2 (this is the Commander Luke team)
- Wedge (leader), Biggs, Lando, Stormtrooper Han or Old Ben, Ezra
- Jedi. A powerhouse in the Arena, Jedi work well in many areas of the game. Grand Master Yoda's event requires Jedi. Following this order of teams, you'll already have most of the Jedi needed for a version of this squad, though using Bastila as a leader makes the squad much more powerful, though she can take some time to completely farm.
- Bastila (leader), Ezra, Kanan, Old Ben, Jedi Consular
- Your Pick. By the time you finish a basic composition of the five teams listed above, you'll be able to complete many events. Which team you focus on after this becomes mostly preference, though there are some key teams left you should consider before the rest: First Order, who are required for the BB-8 event (and thus needed to get Jedi Rey); Ewoks, who are required for C-3PO and can earn zeta mats; and Revan's team to get Jedi Knight Revan. Other teams worth consideration more for their use outside of events include Nightsisters and the various ship teams, particularly the dark side ships needed to farm zeta mats if the player hasn't already acquired them.
- First Order: Kylo Ren (Unmasked) (leader), First Order Stormtrooper, First Order Officer, First Order TIE Pilot, Phasma
- Ewoks: Teebo (leader), Paploo, Ewok Scout, Wicket, Ewok Elder
- Revan's Team: Bastila (leader), Jolee, Mission, Zaalbar, T3-M4
Resources of Note