Stats displayed are for unit at max level with max stars. Mods are not included in calculations.
|Mk 12 ArmaTek Armor Plating|
|Mk 12 ArmaTek Medpac|
|Mk 12 ArmaTek Wrist Band|
|Mk 12 ArmaTek Data Pad|
|Mk 12 ArmaTek Stun Gun|
|Power Cell Injector (Ionic)|
|Ability Name||Ability Type||Cost||Get OPTIONS:Yes,No<br />This field is just a quick reference of whether an ability is worth the mats investment at all.||Priority Number in order of most important, 1, to least important||Best for OPTIONS:Raid, PVP, PVE, All<br />This field is used to specify abilities that may be really good to have but only for specific content.||Reasons|
- Shaak Ti
<<<<ADD INFO>>> Information on any specifics that may be important to know such as ability order or when not to do an ability.
Details of how to use and mod CT-21-0408 "Echo" within specific teams can be found on the following pages:
- <<<ADD INFO>>> Add links to internal or external guides in list format here.
- Supporting Fire - Use daze or shock on other characters to prevent them from gaining bonus turn meter that Echo's basic grants.
- EMP Grenade - If your team has team-round buff abilities (ex: Bastila's Rally + Yoda's Battle Meditation combo), wait to use it until Echo uses this ability.
- Copy That - Echo's effectiveness heavily relies on this unique. Inflict daze or shock to prevent constant assists.
- Domino Squad - There isn't really a way to counter this. Try to avoid granting high health characters foresight.
<<<USER EDIT>>> Any lore you want to add or just include a link to this characters starwars.fandom.com page.
E.G. Learn more about Revan at https://starwars.fandom.com/wiki/Revan.
- <<<USER EDIT>>>Any trivia you desire to add in list format.