Bounty Hunters

From SWGoH Help Wiki

Bounty Hunters are a ruthless group of people who are willing and able to do any job, as long as the price is right. The Bounty Hunter faction reflects this through their incredibly diverse movesets, as well as their unique mechanic of contracts. Every bounty hunter character has a leadership ability, and a unique contract and payout.

Required for content

Characters

Ships

Characters

Name Ship Buffs Debuffs Other Status Locations
Unit-Character-Aurra Sing-portrait.png
Status Effect-Critical Chance Up.pngCritical Chance Up
Status Effect-Offense Up.pngOffense Up
Status Effect-Stun.pngStun
Cantina Battles: 7-C Game-Icon-Cantina Energy.png16
Unit-Character-Boba Fett-portrait.png
Unit-Ship-Slave I-portrait.png
Slave I
Status Effect-Bounty Hunter's Resolve.pngBounty Hunter's Resolve
Status Effect-Ability Block.pngAbility Block
Status Effect-Damage Over Time.pngDamage Over Time
Status Effect-Healing Immunity.pngHealing Immunity
Dark Side Battles: 2-B (Hard) Game-Icon-Energy.png12
Dark Side Battles: 4-E (Hard) Game-Icon-Energy.png12
Cantina Battles Store Cantina Battle Token 400  (5x)
Fleet Arena Store Fleet Arena Token 400  (5x)
Unit-Character-Bossk-portrait.png
Unit-Ship-Hound's Tooth-portrait.png
Hound's Tooth
Status Effect-Offense Up.pngOffense Up
Status Effect-Taunt.pngTaunt
Status Effect-Frenzy.pngFrenzy
Status Effect-Stun.pngStun
Dark Side Battles: 9-B (Hard) Game-Icon-Energy.png20
Unit-Character-Cad Bane-portrait.png
Unit-Ship-Xanadu Blood-portrait.png
Xanadu Blood
Status Effect-Stun.pngStun
Status Effect-Accuracy Down.pngAccuracy Down
Galactic War Store Galactic War Token 400  (5x)
Unit-Character-Dengar-portrait.png
Status Effect-Stealth.pngStealth
Status Effect-Tenacity Up.pngTenacity Up
Status Effect-Damage Over Time.pngDamage Over Time
Status Effect-Speed Down.pngSpeed Down
Status Effect-Stun.pngStun
Status Effect-Tenacity Down.pngTenacity Down
Status Effect-Thermal Detonator.pngThermal Detonator
Guild Store Guild Token 450  (5x)
Unit-Character-Embo-portrait.png
Status Effect-Foresight.pngForesight
Dark Side Battles: 8-C (Hard) Game-Icon-Energy.png20
Unit-Character-Greedo-portrait.png
Status Effect-Critical Chance Up.pngCritical Chance Up
Status Effect-Potency Up.pngPotency Up
Status Effect-Stun.pngStun
Status Effect-Thermal Detonator.pngThermal Detonator
Squad Arena Store Squad Arena Token 400  (5x)
Unit-Character-Greef Karga-portrait.png
Status Effect-Critical Chance Up.pngCritical Chance Up
Status Effect-Critical Damage Up.pngCritical Damage Up
Status Effect-Offense Up.pngOffense Up
Status Effect-Retribution.pngRetribution
Status Effect-Stealth.pngStealth
Status Effect-Tenacity Up.pngTenacity Up
Status Effect-Health Steal Up.pngHealth Steal Up
Status Effect-Defense Penetration Up.pngDefense Penetration Up
Status Effect-Daze.pngDaze
Unit-Character-IG-88-portrait.png
Unit-Ship-IG-2000-portrait.png
IG-2000
Status Effect-Ability Block.pngAbility Block
Status Effect-Defense Down.pngDefense Down
Status Effect-Healing Immunity.pngHealing Immunity
Status Effect-Target Lock.pngTarget Lock
Squad Arena Store Squad Arena Token 400  (5x)
Unit-Character-Jango Fett-portrait.png
Status Effect-Bounty Hunter's Resolve.pngBounty Hunter's Resolve
Status Effect-Burning.pngBurning
Status Effect-Healing Immunity.pngHealing Immunity
Status Effect-Stagger.pngStagger
Light Side Battles: 8-D (Hard) Game-Icon-Energy.png20
Unit-Character-The Mandalorian-portrait.png
Status Effect-Critical Chance Up.pngCritical Chance Up
Status Effect-Critical Damage Up.pngCritical Damage Up
Status Effect-Bounty Hunter's Resolve.pngBounty Hunter's Resolve
Unit-Character-Zam Wesell-portrait.png
Status Effect-Speed Up.pngSpeed Up
Status Effect-Evasion Down.pngEvasion Down
Status Effect-Thermal Detonator.pngThermal Detonator
Fleet Arena Store Fleet Arena Token 400  (5x)
Guild Store

Leader Abilities

Unit-Character-Aurra Sing-portrait-tr.png Aurra Sing Game-Icon-Ability Material Zeta.png
Lead Synergy: Bounty HuntersScoundrel
Synergy: StealthBounty HuntersDebuffToppled

Bounty Hunter and Scoundrel allies have +30% Offense while Stealthed. At the start of battle, and whenever a Bounty Hunter ally defeats an enemy, all Bounty Hunter Attacker allies gain Stealth for 2 turns. When Aurra Sing is in the Leader slot, and not the Ally slot, the following Contract is active:

Contract: Use an ability while buffed 10 times. (Only Bounty Hunter allies can contribute to the Contract.)

Reward: All Bounty Hunter allies gain +50% Counter Chance and their Payouts are activated. Bounty Hunter allies recover 25% Protection and gain 25% Turn Meter whenever an enemy is defeated.

Unit-Character-Boba Fett-portrait-tr.png Boba Fett Game-Icon-Ability Material Omega.png
Lead Synergy: AllBounty Hunters

All allies gain 50% Critical Damage and 10% Critical Chance. Bounty Hunter allies gain 15 Speed for each debuffed enemy, gain Max Health equal to 50% of the total Potency of all Bounty Hunter allies, and gain 15% Turn Meter whenever a Thermal Detonator explodes. When Boba Fett is in the Leader slot, and not the Ally slot, the following Contract is active:

Contract: Defeat the first enemy that takes a turn in any encounter. (Only Bounty Hunter allies can contribute to the Contract.)

Reward: All Bounty Hunter allies have +25% Tenacity for the rest of the battle and their Payouts are activated.

Unit-Character-Bossk-portrait-tr.png Bossk Game-Icon-Ability Material Zeta.png
Lead Synergy: Bounty Hunters
Synergy: Bounty Hunters

All Bounty Hunters gain +50% Max Protection and +50% Tenacity. All Bounty Hunter allies gain +100% Defense while at full Health. Whenever an enemy suffers a debuff or Resists, all Bounty Hunter allies recover 5% Health and Protection. When Bossk is in the Leader slot, and not the Ally slot, the following Contract is active:

Contract: Deal damage to the weakest enemy 10 times. (Only Bounty Hunter allies can contribute to the Contract.)

Reward: All Bounty Hunter allies gain +50 Speed for the rest of battle and their Payouts are activated.

Unit-Character-Cad Bane-portrait-tr.png Cad Bane Game-Icon-Ability Material Omega.png
Lead Synergy: Bounty Hunters
Synergy: Debuff

Bounty Hunter allies have +100% Potency and gain Advantage for 2 turns when they inflict a debuff. When Cad Bane is in the Leader slot, and not the Ally slot, the following Contract is active:

Contract: Inflict 20 debuffs on enemies. (Only Bounty Hunter allies can contribute to the Contract.)

Reward: All enemies have -50% Tenacity for the rest of the battle. All Bounty Hunter allies have their Payouts activated.

Unit-Character-Dengar-portrait-tr.png Dengar Game-Icon-Ability Material Omega.png
Lead Synergy: Bounty Hunters
Synergy: Debuff

Bounty Hunter allies have +50% Health Steal. In addition, all enemies have -50% Critical Damage. When Dengar is in the Leader slot, and not the Ally slot, the following Contract is active:

Contract: Damage the healthiest enemy 10 times. (Only Bounty Hunter allies can contribute to the Contract.)

Reward: All enemies have -20% Offense for the rest of the battle. All Bounty Hunter allies have their Payouts activated.

Unit-Character-Embo-portrait-tr.png Embo Game-Icon-Ability Material Zeta.png
Lead Synergy: Bounty Hunters

All Bounty Hunters gain +50% Counter Chance and +50% Health Steal. When a Bounty Hunter ally scores a Critical Hit during their turn, they gain Offense Up for 1 turn. When Embo is in the Leader slot, and not the Ally slot, the following Contract is active:

Contract: Damage an enemy without buffs 15 times (Only Bounty Hunter allies can contribute to the Contract.)

Reward: All Bounty Hunter allies gain +50% Offense. When a Bounty Hunter ally uses a basic ability, they deal bonus damage equal to 7% of the target's Max Protection.

Unit-Character-Greedo-portrait-tr.png Greedo Game-Icon-Ability Material Mk III.png
Lead Synergy: Scoundrel

Scoundrel allies gain 50% Critical Damage. When Greedo is in the Leader slot, and not the Ally slot, the following Contract is active:

Contract: Damage an enemy with less than 50% Turn Meter 10 times with a Basic Ability. (Only Bounty Hunter allies can contribute to the Contract.)

Reward: All Bounty Hunter allies have +50% Critical Damage for the rest of the battle and their Payouts are activated.

Unit-Character-Greef Karga-portrait-tr.png Greef Karga Game-Icon-Ability Material Omega.png
Lead Synergy: Bounty Hunters
Synergy: Bounty Hunters

Allied Bounty Hunters gain 30% Max Protection. Whenever an allied Bounty Hunter gains a buff, they recover 5% Protection. When Greef is in the Leader slot, and not the Ally slot, the following Contract is active:

Contract: Attack out of turn 20 times. (Only Bounty Hunter allies can contribute to the Contract.)

Reward: All Bounty Hunter allies have their Payouts activated and gain 20% Critical Chance and Offense.

Unit-Character-IG-88-portrait-tr.png IG-88 Game-Icon-Ability Material Omega.png
Lead Synergy: AllBounty Hunters
Synergy: Target Lock

All allies have +20% Critical Chance and inflict a Damage Over Time effect whenever they score a Critical Hit. When IG-88 is in the Leader slot, and not the Ally slot, the following Contract is active:

Contract: Score Critical Hits against debuffed enemies 10 times. Enemies must be debuffed before the start of an attack to count progress. (Only Bounty Hunter allies can contribute to the Contract.)

Reward: All Bounty Hunter allies gain +25% Offense and Potency for the rest of the battle and their Payouts are activated.

Unit-Character-Jango Fett-portrait-tr.png Jango Fett Game-Icon-Ability Material Zeta.png
Lead Synergy: Bounty HuntersScoundrel
Synergy: Debuff

Scoundrel allies have +30 Speed. Enemies have -20% Potency for each debuff on all Bounty Hunter allies and -40% Tenacity. Enemies that are Burning can't gain bonus Turn Meter. Bounty Hunters have +35% Offense while they have Bounty Hunter's Resolve. When Jango Fett is in the Leader slot, and not the Ally slot, the following Contract is active:

Contract: Damage a debuffed enemy 20 times. Enemies must be debuffed before the start of an attack to count progress. (Only Bounty Hunter allies can contribute to the Contract.)

Reward: All Bounty Hunters gain Bounty Hunter's Resolve at the start of their next turn and +25% Critical Chance. All Bounty Hunters have their Payouts activated.

Unit-Character-The Mandalorian-portrait-tr.png The Mandalorian Game-Icon-Ability Material Zeta.png
Lead Synergy: Bounty HuntersScoundrel
Synergy: Bounty Hunters

All Scoundrel allies have +20 Speed, +35% Tenacity, and +30% Critical Chance. When the Mandalorian is in the Leader slot, and not the Ally slot, the following Contract is active:

Contract: While buffed, score critical hits against enemies 20 times. (Only Bounty Hunter abilities can contribute to this Contract)

Reward: For the rest of the battle, all Bounty Hunter allies have their Payouts activated and gain the following: while a Bounty Hunter ally is attacking, they have +20% Offense and Health Steal for each buffed ally.

Unit-Character-Zam Wesell-portrait-tr.png Zam Wesell Game-Icon-Ability Material Omega.png
Lead Synergy: Bounty Hunters
Synergy: Scoundrel

Bounty Hunter allies gain +25% Potency and recover 4% Health and Protection whenever an enemy is dealt damage by a Thermal Detonator. When a Bounty Hunter ally uses a Special ability, they inflict a Thermal Detonator on the selected target for 2 turns, which can't be Evaded. When Zam Wesell is in the Leader slot, and not the Ally slot, the following Contract is active:

Contract: Inflict 20 bombs on enemies. (Only Bounty Hunter allies can contribute to the Contract.)

Reward: All Bounty Hunter inflict Thermal Detonators on all enemies whenever they die, which can't be Evaded. All Bounty Hunter allies have their Payouts activated.


Contracts, Rewards, and Payouts

Only Bounty Hunters can contribute to a Contract. Contract Rewards activate only when the contract of the Bounty Hunter in the Leader position is met and only that Bounty Hunters Contract Reward will activate. When a Contract is met each Bounty Hunter will have their Payouts activated. Payouts affect only the character it belongs to.

Bounty Hunter Contract Leader Contract Reward Payout
Unit-Character-Aurra Sing-portrait.png
Aurra Sing Use an ability while buffed 10 times. All Bounty Hunter allies gain +50% Counter Chance and their Payouts are activated. Bounty Hunter allies recover 25% Protection and gain 25% Turn Meter whenever an enemy is defeated. Aurra Sing has +25% Offense, 50% Health Steal, and whenever she uses a Special ability, she gains Stealth for 1 turn.
Unit-Character-Boba Fett-portrait.png
Boba Fett Defeat the first enemy that takes a turn in any encounter. All Bounty Hunter allies have +25% Tenacity for the rest of the battle and their Payouts are activated. Boba Fett gains a bonus turn and, for the rest of the battle, has +50 Speed and additional Defense Penetration equal to 200% of his Defense Penetration.
Unit-Character-Bossk-portrait.png
Bossk Deal damage to the weakest enemy 10 times. All Bounty Hunter allies gain +50 Speed for the rest of battle and their Payouts are activated. Bossk Recovers 5% Health and Protection at the start of his turn, and half that much whenever another Bounty Hunter ally starts their turn.
Unit-Character-Cad Bane-portrait.png
Cad Bane Inflict 20 debuffs on enemies. All enemies have -50% Tenacity for the rest of the battle. All Bounty Hunter allies have their Payouts activated. Cad Bane has +25% Evasion. Inflict Thermal Detonator for 2 turns on attacking enemy when Cad Bane Evades. This Thermal Detonator can't be Evaded.
Unit-Character-Dengar-portrait.png
Dengar Damage the healthiest enemy 10 times. All enemies have -20% Offense for the rest of the battle. All Bounty Hunter allies have their Payouts activated. Dengar gains +25% Offense and +25% Speed until the end of battle. In addition, while Dengar is Stealthed, he has +60% chance to Assist when another Bounty Hunter ally uses a Special Ability.
Unit-Character-Embo-portrait.png
Embo Damage an enemy without buffs 15 times. All Bounty Hunter allies gain +50% Offense. When a Bounty Hunter ally uses a basic ability, they deal bonus damage equal to 7% of the target's Max Protection. All Bounty Hunter allies have their Payouts activated. Embo takes a bonus turn after scoring a Critical Hit. Embo can't take consecutive bonus turns. Embo gains a new Special ability "Elusive Strikes".

Elusive Strikes: Deal Physical damage and recover Protection equal to the damage dealt. This attack ignores Protection.
Unit-Character-Greedo-portrait.png
Greedo Damage an enemy with less than 50% Turn Meter 10 times with a Basic Ability. All Bounty Hunter allies have +50% Critical Damage for the rest of the battle and their Payouts are activated. Greedo has +50% Health Steal, +25% Critical Damage, and +75% Counter Chance until the end of battle.
Unit-Character-Greef Karga-portrait.png
Greef Karga Attack out of turn 20 times. All Bounty Hunter allies gain +20% Critical Chance and +20% Offense for the rest of the battle and their Payouts are activated. Greef dispels all debuffs on Bounty Hunter allies and he recovers 100% Health and Protection. Greef gains Stealth for 1 turn at the end of each of his turns. Whenever Greef becomes inflicted with a debuff, his cooldowns are reduced by 1.
Unit-Character-IG-88-portrait.png
IG-88 Score Critical Hits against debuffed enemies 10 times. All Bounty Hunter allies gain +25% Offense and Potency for the rest of the battle and their Payouts are activated. For the rest of the battle, IG-88's Critical Hits to enemies reduce their Tenacity by -10% (stacking), his attacks ignore 50% Defense of Target Locked enemies, and he has +25% Offense if there is an enemy with Target Lock.
Unit-Character-Jango Fett-portrait.png
Jango Fett Damage a debuffed enemy 20 times. All Bounty Hunters gain Bounty Hunter's Resolve at the start of their next turn and +25% Critical Chance. All Bounty Hunters have their Payouts activated. Jango Fett gains Damage Immunity for 2 turns, which cannot be Dispelled or prevented, and +50% Offense.
Unit-Character-The Mandalorian-portrait.png
The Mandalorian While buffed, score critical hits against enemies 20 times. For the rest of the battle, all Bounty Hunter allies have their Payouts activated and gain the following: while a Bounty Hunter ally is attacking, they have +20% Offense and Health Steal for each buffed ally. Grant the Mandalorian +50% Critical Damage and the Special ability Disintegrate until end of battle.

Disintegrate: While the Mandalorian has Critical Chance Up or Critical Damage Up, this ability instantly defeats target enemy, which can't be evaded. Enemies defeated by this ability can't be revived.
Each time the Mandalorian scores a critical hit while buffed, reduce the cooldown of this ability by 1 (Cooldown: 8).

Unit-Character-Zam Wesell-portrait.png
Zam Wesell Inflict 20 bombs on enemies. All Bounty Hunter inflict Thermal Detonators on all enemies whenever they die, which can't be Evaded. All Bounty Hunter allies have their Payouts activated. Whenever an enemy takes damage from a Thermal Detonator, Zam has a 25% chance to dispel all debuffs on herself, she gains Stealth for 1 Turn, and she gains 2% Max Protection until the end of the encounter.

Ships

Unit Crew Buff Debuff Other Status Locations
Unit-Ship-Hound's Tooth-portrait.png
Unit-Character-Bossk-portrait.png
Bossk
Status Effect-Taunt.pngTaunt
Status Effect-Protection Up.pngProtection Up
Status Effect-Breach.pngBreach
Light Side Battles: 8-D (Hard) Game-Icon-Energy.png20
Unit-Ship-IG-2000-portrait.png
Unit-Character-IG-88-portrait.png
IG-88
Status Effect-Stun.pngStun
Status Effect-Target Lock.pngTarget Lock
Light Side Battles: 6-E (Hard) Game-Icon-Energy.png16
Unit-Ship-Slave I-portrait.png
Unit-Character-Boba Fett-portrait.png
Boba Fett
Status Effect-Ability Block.pngAbility Block
Status Effect-Target Lock.pngTarget Lock
Fleet Battles: 2-B (Hard) Game-Icon-Ship Energy.png20
Fleet Arena Store Fleet Arena Token 400  (4x)
Unit-Ship-Xanadu Blood-portrait.png
Unit-Character-Cad Bane-portrait.png
Cad Bane
Status Effect-Stealth.pngStealth
Status Effect-Target Lock.pngTarget Lock
Status Effect-Breach.pngBreach
Light Side Battles: 8-B (Hard) Game-Icon-Energy.png20

Guides

Create new page for guides and put a link here.

Characters

Ships

Notes

For additional help and resources check out the Discord for the faction.

Trivia

  • In 2018 all Bounty Hunter's had their kits reworked, which is when Contracts and Payouts were added to them.