Bounty Hunters are a ruthless group of people who are willing and able to do any job, as long as the price is right. The Bounty Hunter faction reflects this through their incredibly diverse move sets, as well as their unique mechanic of contracts. Every bounty hunter character has a leadership ability, and a unique contract and payout.
Required for content
- Legendary Event: One Famous Wookiee to acquire shards for Chewbacca.
- Assault Battle: Rebel Roundup to acquire Rebel shards, Gear 12 Finisher salvage, and Scrap to increase Relic levels.
- Special Event: Galactic Bounties I to acquire specific character shards including Wampa
- Special Event: Galactic Bounties II to acquire specific character shards including Enfys Nest
- Territory Battle: Imperial Retaliation to complete Combat Missions and Special Missions.
|Cantina Battles: 7-C 16 (2x)|
|Dark Side Battles: 2-B (Hard) 12 (2x)|
Cantina Battles Store 400 (10x)
Fleet Arena Store 400 (10x)
|Dark Side Battles: 9-B (Hard) 20 (2x)|
|Galactic War Store 400 (10x)|
|Guild Store 450 (10x)|
|Dark Side Battles: 8-C (Hard) 20 (2x)|
|Light Side Battles: 6-C (Hard) 16 |
|Squad Arena Store 400 (10x)|
|Fleet Battles: 4-C (Hard) 20 (2x)|
Light Side Battles: 3-E (Hard) 12 (2x)
|Squad Arena Store 400 (10x)|
|Greetings, Exalted One |
|Light Side Battles: 8-D (Hard) 20 (2x)|
|Dark Side Battles: 3-C (Hard) 12 (2x)|
Fleet Battles: 5-E (Hard) 20 (2x)
|Fleet Arena Store 400 (10x)|
Contracts, Rewards, and Payouts
Only Bounty Hunters can contribute to a Contract. Contract Rewards activate only when the contract of the Bounty Hunter in the Leader position is met and only that Bounty Hunters Contract Reward will activate. When a Contract is met each Bounty Hunter will have their Payouts activated. Payouts affect only the character it belongs to.
|Bounty Hunter||Contract||Leader Contract Reward||Payout|
|Aurra Sing||Use an ability while buffed 10 times.||All Bounty Hunter allies gain +50% Counter Chance and their Payouts are activated. Bounty Hunter allies recover 25% Protection and gain 25% Turn Meter whenever an enemy is defeated.||Aurra Sing has +25% Offense, 50% Health Steal, and whenever she uses a Special ability, she gains Stealth for 1 turn.|
|Boba Fett||Defeat the first enemy that takes a turn in any encounter.||All Bounty Hunter allies have +25% Tenacity for the rest of the battle and their Payouts are activated.||Boba Fett gains a bonus turn and, for the rest of the battle, has +50 Speed and additional Defense Penetration equal to 200% of his Defense Penetration.|
|Bossk||Deal damage to the weakest enemy 10 times.||All Bounty Hunter allies gain +50 Speed for the rest of battle and their Payouts are activated.||Bossk Recovers 5% Health and Protection at the start of his turn, and half that much whenever another Bounty Hunter ally starts their turn.|
|Cad Bane||Inflict 20 debuffs on enemies.||All enemies have -50% Tenacity for the rest of the battle. All Bounty Hunter allies have their Payouts activated.||Cad Bane has +25% Evasion. Inflict Thermal Detonator for 2 turns on attacking enemy when Cad Bane Evades. This Thermal Detonator can't be Evaded.|
|Dengar||Damage the healthiest enemy 10 times.||All enemies have -20% Offense for the rest of the battle. All Bounty Hunter allies have their Payouts activated.||Dengar gains +25% Offense and +25% Speed until the end of battle. In addition, while Dengar is Stealthed, he has +60% chance to Assist when another Bounty Hunter ally uses a Special Ability.|
|Embo||Damage an enemy without buffs 15 times.||All Bounty Hunter allies gain +50% Offense. When a Bounty Hunter ally uses a basic ability, they deal bonus damage equal to 7% of the target's Max Protection. All Bounty Hunter allies have their Payouts activated.||Embo takes a bonus turn after scoring a Critical Hit. Embo can't take consecutive bonus turns. Embo gains a new Special ability "Elusive Strikes".|
Elusive Strikes: Deal Physical damage and recover Protection equal to the damage dealt. This attack ignores Protection.
|Greedo||Damage an enemy with less than 50% Turn Meter 10 times with a Basic Ability.||All Bounty Hunter allies have +50% Critical Damage for the rest of the battle and their Payouts are activated.||Greedo has +50% Health Steal, +25% Critical Damage, and +75% Counter Chance until the end of battle.|
|Greef Karga||Attack out of turn 20 times.||All Bounty Hunter allies gain +20% Critical Chance and +20% Offense for the rest of the battle and their Payouts are activated.||Greef dispels all debuffs on Bounty Hunter allies and he recovers 100% Health and Protection. Greef gains Stealth for 1 turn at the end of each of his turns. Whenever Greef becomes inflicted with a debuff, his cooldowns are reduced by 1.|
|IG-88||Score Critical Hits against debuffed enemies 10 times.||All Bounty Hunter allies gain +25% Offense and Potency for the rest of the battle and their Payouts are activated.||For the rest of the battle, IG-88's Critical Hits to enemies reduce their Tenacity by -10% (stacking), his attacks ignore 50% Defense of Target Locked enemies, and he has +25% Offense if there is an enemy with Target Lock.|
|Jango Fett||Damage a debuffed enemy 20 times.||All Bounty Hunters gain Bounty Hunter's Resolve at the start of their next turn and +25% Critical Chance. All Bounty Hunters have their Payouts activated.||Jango Fett gains Damage Immunity for 2 turns, which cannot be Dispelled or prevented, and +50% Offense.|
|The Mandalorian||While buffed, score critical hits against enemies 20 times.||For the rest of the battle, all Bounty Hunter allies have their Payouts activated and gain the following: while a Bounty Hunter ally is attacking, they have +20% Offense and Health Steal for each buffed ally.||Grant the Mandalorian +50% Critical Damage and the Special ability Disintegrate until end of battle.|
Disintegrate: While the Mandalorian has Critical Chance Up or Critical Damage Up, this ability instantly defeats target enemy, which can't be evaded. Enemies defeated by this ability can't be revived.
|Zam Wesell||Inflict 20 bombs on enemies.||All Bounty Hunter inflict Thermal Detonators on all enemies whenever they die, which can't be Evaded. All Bounty Hunter allies have their Payouts activated.||Whenever an enemy takes damage from a Thermal Detonator, Zam has a 25% chance to dispel all debuffs on herself, she gains Stealth for 1 Turn, and she gains 2% Max Protection until the end of the encounter.|
|Light Side Battles: 8-D (Hard) 20
|Light Side Battles: 6-E (Hard) 16
The Mandalorian (Beskar Armor)
|ERRORConquest Store 16
Fleet Arena Store
|Fleet Battles: 2-B (Hard) 20
Fleet Arena Store 400 (4x)
|Light Side Battles: 8-B (Hard) 20
Create new page for guides and put a link here.
For additional help and resources check out the Discord for the faction.
- Hunter's Cantina: https://discord.gg/aSRWdG3
- In 2018 all Bounty Hunter's had their kits reworked, which is when Contracts and Payouts were added to them.