BB-8

From SWGoH Help Wiki


BB-8

Persistent Resistance Droid who empowers allies by circulating Secret Intel

Unit-Character-BB-8.png
Description
Alignment Light Side
Role Support
Faction DroidResistance
Synergy DroidResistance
Release Date September 28, 2017
Shards to Activate 145
Accelerated Never Accelerated units have increased drop quantities. See Character Shards for more information.
Acquisition Pieces and Plans
Buffs Secret IntelTauntAdvantageCritical Chance UpCritical Damage UpOffense UpSpeed UpForesight
Debuffs Tenacity DownDazeExpose
Battle Mechanics Turn Meter Gain - Self
Cooldown Reduction - Self
Dispel Debuffs - All Allies
Turn Meter Gain - All Allies
Heal Protection - All Allies
Counter
Assist - Call Ally
Heal Health - All Allies
Turn Meter Gain - SelfCooldown Reduction - SelfDispel Debuffs - All AlliesTurn Meter Gain - All AlliesHeal Protection - All AlliesCounterAssist - Call AllyHeal Health - All Allies

Stats

Stats displayed are for unit at max level with max stars. Mods are not included in calculations.

Physical Offense
Damage 5302
Critical Chance 50.21%
Armor Penetration 37
General
Health 62064
Protection 47034
Speed 182
Potency 47%
Tenacity 45%
Critical Damage 150%
Defense Penetration 0%
Relic 9
Unit-Character-BB-8-portrait.png
Indicator-Gear-Level-Relic-LS.png
9
85
BB-8 - Gear Relic 9
Materials Needed
Max Level
Special Offense
Damage 8089
Critical Chance 13.54%
Resistance Penetration 17
Survivability
Armor 54.19%
Resistance 51.13%
Dodge Chance 2%
Deflection Chance 2%
Critical
Avoidance
21%
Health Steal 10%
Accuracy 21%

Abilities

Tex.ability bb8 tfa basic.png Arc Welder
Basic Ability Material Omega Level 8

Deal Physical damage to target enemy and inflict Tenacity Down for 2 turns. If the target already had Tenacity Down, inflict Daze for 2 turns.
More Details

Tex.ability bb8 tfa special01.png Covert Data Transfer
Special Ability Material Omega Level 8

BB-8 and a random ally who doesn't have it gain the Secret Intel unique buff for 3 turns. Then, BB-8 gains 8% Turn Meter for each ally with Secret Intel. If all active allies are Droids, BB-8 gains Taunt for 1 turn.

Secret Intel: +25% Potency and when another ally uses a Special ability they gain Secret Intel for 3 turns, then the cooldown of Illuminated Destiny is reduced by 1 for each ally with Secret Intel.
More Details

Tex.ability bb8 tfa special02.png Illuminated Destiny
Special Ability Material Omega Level 8
70 Turn Cooldown

Dispel all debuffs on all allies and Expose all enemies for 2 turns. All allies gain 80% Turn Meter and gain Advantage, Critical Chance Up, Critical Damage Up, Offense Up, and Speed Up for 4 turns. Droid and Resistance allies recover 20% Protection. This ability starts on cooldown and can't be Evaded. Whenever a Droid ally scores a Critical Hit, reduce the cooldown of this ability by 1.
More Details

Tex.abilityui passive counterattack.png Roll with the Punches
Unique Ability Material Zeta Level 8

BB-8 has 80% Counter Chance. When BB-8 attacks out of turn, he calls a random Resistance ally to Assist.
More Details
Unlocks at Gear Level 4.
Level 7:
BB-8 has 80% Counter Chance.
Level Unit
Level
Ability Material Credits Adds
8 82
Game-Icon-Ability Material Mk III.png
30
Game-Icon-Ability Material Omega.png
13
Game-Icon-Ability Material Zeta.png
20
125000 When BB-8 attacks out of turn, he calls a random Resistance ally to Assist
7 72
Game-Icon-Ability Material Mk I.png
10
Game-Icon-Ability Material Mk II.png
9
Game-Icon-Ability Material Mk III.png
6
32900 +25% Counter Chance
6 62
Game-Icon-Ability Material Mk I.png
7
Game-Icon-Ability Material Mk II.png
6
Game-Icon-Ability Material Mk III.png
4
11000 +10% Counter Chance
5 52
Game-Icon-Ability Material Mk I.png
5
Game-Icon-Ability Material Mk II.png
4
Game-Icon-Ability Material Mk III.png
3
5500 +5% Counter Chance
4 42
Game-Icon-Ability Material Mk I.png
3
Game-Icon-Ability Material Mk II.png
3
Game-Icon-Ability Material Mk III.png
3
2700 +5% Counter Chance
3 32
Game-Icon-Ability Material Mk I.png
3
Game-Icon-Ability Material Mk II.png
3
1800 +10% Counter Chance
2 22
Game-Icon-Ability Material Mk I.png
2
900 +5% Counter Chance
1 Description: BB-8 has 20% Counter Chance.
Roll with the Punches

Tex.abilityui passive foresight.png Self-Preservation Protocol
Unique Ability Material Zeta Level 8

When BB-8 takes damage he has a 50% chance to gain Foresight for 2 turns. At the start of each encounter, if BB-8 is active, Droid allies gain 8% Turn Meter for each active Droid ally. When BB-8 Evades, Droid allies recover 8% Health and 8% Protection.
More Details
Unlocks at Gear Level 6.
Level 7:
When BB-8 takes damage he has a 50% chance to gain Foresight for 2 turns. At the start of each encounter, if BB-8 is active, Droid allies gain 8% Turn Meter for each active Droid ally.
Level Unit
Level
Ability Material Credits Adds
8 82
Game-Icon-Ability Material Mk III.png
30
Game-Icon-Ability Material Omega.png
13
Game-Icon-Ability Material Zeta.png
20
125000 When BB-8 Evades, Droid allies recover 8% Health and 8% Protection
7 72
Game-Icon-Ability Material Mk I.png
10
Game-Icon-Ability Material Mk II.png
9
Game-Icon-Ability Material Mk III.png
6
32900 +10% Foresight Chance
6 62
Game-Icon-Ability Material Mk I.png
7
Game-Icon-Ability Material Mk II.png
6
Game-Icon-Ability Material Mk III.png
4
11000 +5% Foresight Chance
5 52
Game-Icon-Ability Material Mk I.png
5
Game-Icon-Ability Material Mk II.png
4
Game-Icon-Ability Material Mk III.png
3
5500 +10% Foresight Chance
4 42
Game-Icon-Ability Material Mk I.png
3
Game-Icon-Ability Material Mk II.png
3
Game-Icon-Ability Material Mk III.png
3
2700 +5% Foresight Chance
3 32
Game-Icon-Ability Material Mk I.png
3
Game-Icon-Ability Material Mk II.png
3
1800 +10% Foresight Chance
2 22
Game-Icon-Ability Material Mk I.png
2
900 +5% Foresight Chance
1 Description: When BB-8 takes damage he has a 5% chance to gain Foresight for 2 turns. At the start of each encounter, if BB-8 is active, Droid allies gain 8% Turn Meter for each active Droid ally.
Self-Preservation Protocol

Recommendations

Abilities

Omega and Zeta Rankings
Ability Name Ability Type Cost Get OPTIONS:Yes,No<br />This field is just a quick reference of whether an ability is worth the mats investment at all. Priority Number in order of most important, 1, to least important Best for OPTIONS:Raid, PVP, PVE, All<br />This field is used to specify abilities that may be really good to have but only for specific content. Reasons
Arc Welder Basic
Game-Icon-Ability Material Omega.png
5
? ? ?
Covert Data Transfer Special
Game-Icon-Ability Material Omega.png
5
? ? ?
Illuminated Destiny Special
Game-Icon-Ability Material Omega.png
5
? ? ?
Roll with the Punches Unique
Game-Icon-Ability Material Mk III.png
30
Game-Icon-Ability Material Omega.png
13
Game-Icon-Ability Material Zeta.png
20
? ? ?
Self-Preservation Protocol Unique
Game-Icon-Ability Material Mk III.png
30
Game-Icon-Ability Material Omega.png
13
Game-Icon-Ability Material Zeta.png
20
? ? ?

Mods

Synergy

- R2-D2

- Rey (Scavenger)

- Finn

- Poe Dameron

Unit Strategy

<<<<ADD INFO>>> Information on any specifics that may be important to know such as ability order or when not to do an ability.

Team Strategy

Details of how to use and mod BB-8 within specific teams can be found on the following pages:

  • <<<ADD INFO>>> Add links to internal or external guides in list format here.

Kit Counters

<<<ADD INFO>>> Information on abilities or mechanics that can counter the buffs, debuffs, and mechanics in this units kit

  • Arc Welder -
  • Covert Data Transfer -
  • Illuminated Destiny -
  • Roll with the Punches -
  • Self-Preservation Protocol -

Notes

Lore

<<<USER EDIT>>> Any lore you want to add or just include a link to this characters starwars.fandom.com page.
E.G. Learn more about Revan at https://starwars.fandom.com/wiki/Revan.

Trivia

  • <<<USER EDIT>>>Any trivia you desire to add in list format.