Admiral Ackbar

From SWGoH Help Wiki


Admiral Ackbar

Rebel Support that can Dispel debuffs and grant allies extra turns

Unit-Character-Admiral Ackbar.png
Description
Alignment Light Side
Role SupportLeaderFleet Commander
Faction Rebel
Lead Synergy Rebel
Ship Home One
Release Date November 24, 2015
Shards to Activate 80
Accelerated Yes Accelerated units have increased drop quantities. See Character Shards for more information.
Acquisition Fleet Arena Store Fleet Arena Token 400  (10x)
Guild Events Store Mk I Guild Event Token 400  (10x)
Squad Arena Store Squad Arena Token 400  (10x)
Rebel Roundup
Buffs Tactical Genius
Battle Mechanics Turn Meter Gain - Self
Dispel Debuffs - All Allies
Heal Health - All Allies
Lead Mechanics Speed
Tenacity
Assist - Call Ally
Turn Meter Gain - SelfDispel Debuffs - All AlliesHeal Health - All Allies

Stats

Stats displayed are for unit at max level with max stars. Mods are not included in calculations.

Physical Offense
Damage 2536
Critical Chance 22.42%
Armor Penetration 75
General
Health 19636
Protection 31752
Speed 119
Potency 26%
Tenacity 30%
Critical Damage 150%
Defense Penetration 0%
Gear 12
Unit-Character-Admiral Ackbar-portrait.png
Indicator-Gear-Level-12.png
85
Admiral Ackbar - Gear 12
Gear Materials Needed
Gear-Mk 12 ArmaTek Visor.pngMk 12 ArmaTek Visor
Gear-Mk 12 ArmaTek Visor Prototype.png
1Mk 12 ArmaTek Visor Prototype
Gear-Mk 12 ArmaTek Visor Prototype Salvage.png
30Mk 12 ArmaTek Visor Prototype Salvage


Gear-Mk 7 CEC Fusion Furnace.png
2Mk 7 CEC Fusion Furnace
Gear-Mk 7 CEC Fusion Furnace Salvage.png
40Mk 7 CEC Fusion Furnace Salvage


Gear-Mk 12 ArmaTek Medpac.pngMk 12 ArmaTek Medpac
Gear-Mk 12 ArmaTek Medpac Prototype.png
1Mk 12 ArmaTek Medpac Prototype
Gear-Mk 12 ArmaTek Medpac Prototype Salvage.png
30Mk 12 ArmaTek Medpac Prototype Salvage


Gear-Mk 6 Athakam Medpac.png
2Mk 6 Athakam Medpac
Gear-Mk 6 Athakam Medpac Salvage.png
40Mk 6 Athakam Medpac Salvage


Gear-Mk 12 ArmaTek Multi-tool.pngMk 12 ArmaTek Multi-tool
Gear-Mk 12 ArmaTek Multi-tool Prototype.png
1Mk 12 ArmaTek Multi-tool Prototype
Gear-Mk 12 ArmaTek Multi-tool Prototype Salvage.png
30Mk 12 ArmaTek Multi-tool Prototype Salvage


Gear-Mk 8 Nubian Security Scanner.png
2Mk 8 Nubian Security Scanner
Gear-Mk 8 Nubian Security Scanner Salvage.png
40Mk 8 Nubian Security Scanner Salvage


Gear-Mk 12 ArmaTek Fusion Furnace.pngMk 12 ArmaTek Fusion Furnace
Gear-Mk 12 ArmaTek Fusion Furnace Prototype.png
1Mk 12 ArmaTek Fusion Furnace Prototype
Gear-Mk 12 ArmaTek Fusion Furnace Prototype Salvage.png
50Mk 12 ArmaTek Fusion Furnace Prototype Salvage


Gear-Mk 12 Czerka Stun Cuffs Prototype.png
2Mk 12 Czerka Stun Cuffs Prototype
Gear-Mk 12 Czerka Stun Cuffs Prototype Salvage.png
40Mk 12 Czerka Stun Cuffs Prototype Salvage


Gear-Mk 12 ArmaTek Fusion Furnace Component.png
1Mk 12 ArmaTek Fusion Furnace Component
Gear-Mk 6 Athakam Medpac.png
2Mk 6 Athakam Medpac
Gear-Mk 6 Athakam Medpac Salvage.png
40Mk 6 Athakam Medpac Salvage


Gear-Mk 3 Czerka Stun Cuffs.png
1Mk 3 Czerka Stun Cuffs
Gear-Mk 3 Czerka Stun Cuffs Salvage.png
50Mk 3 Czerka Stun Cuffs Salvage


Gear-Mk 12 ArmaTek Key Pad.pngMk 12 ArmaTek Key Pad
Gear-Mk 12 ArmaTek Key Pad Prototype.png
1Mk 12 ArmaTek Key Pad Prototype
Gear-Mk 12 ArmaTek Key Pad Prototype Salvage.png
50Mk 12 ArmaTek Key Pad Prototype Salvage


Gear-Mk 12 Czerka Security Scanner Prototype.png
2Mk 12 Czerka Security Scanner Prototype
Gear-Mk 12 Czerka Security Scanner Prototype Salvage.png
40Mk 12 Czerka Security Scanner Prototype Salvage


Gear-Mk 12 ArmaTek Key Pad Component.png
1Mk 12 ArmaTek Key Pad Component
Gear-Mk 8 Nubian Security Scanner.png
2Mk 8 Nubian Security Scanner
Gear-Mk 8 Nubian Security Scanner Salvage.png
40Mk 8 Nubian Security Scanner Salvage


Gear-Mk 4 Zaltin Bacta Gel.png
1Mk 4 Zaltin Bacta Gel
Gear-Mk 4 Zaltin Bacta Gel Salvage.png
50Mk 4 Zaltin Bacta Gel Salvage


Gear-Power Cell Injector (Fusion).pngPower Cell Injector (Fusion)
Gear-Mk 5 Arakyd Droid Caller.png
50Mk 5 Arakyd Droid Caller
Gear-Injector Handle.png
1Injector Handle
Gear-Injector Handle Salvage.png
50Injector Handle Salvage


Gear-Mk 9 Kyrotech Battle Computer Prototype.png
2Mk 9 Kyrotech Battle Computer Prototype
Gear-Mk 9 Kyrotech Battle Computer Prototype Salvage.png
100Mk 9 Kyrotech Battle Computer Prototype Salvage


Gear-Mk 12 ArmaTek Data Pad Prototype.png
1Mk 12 ArmaTek Data Pad Prototype
Gear-Mk 12 ArmaTek Data Pad Prototype Salvage.png
50Mk 12 ArmaTek Data Pad Prototype Salvage


Special Offense
Damage 3308
Critical Chance 12.5%
Resistance Penetration 37
Survivability
Armor 26.68%
Resistance 19.86%
Dodge Chance 2%
Deflection Chance 2%
Critical
Avoidance
0%
Health Steal 0%
Accuracy 0%

Abilities

Tex.ability ackbar basic.png Quick Shot
Basic Ability Material Omega Level 8

Deal Physical damage to target enemy with a 55% chance to gain 45% Turn Meter.
More Details

Tex.ability ackbar special01.png It's a Trap!
Special Ability Material Omega Level 8
4 Turn Cooldown

Dispel all negative status effects from all allies. Each ally recovers 9% of their Max Health for each effect dispelled this way. Admiral Ackbar has a 25% chance to gain 40% Turn Meter.
More Details

Tex.ability ackbar special02.png Tactical Genius
Special Ability Material Omega Level 8
3 Turn Cooldown

Ackbar grants each ally the Tactical Genius effect. The first ally to use a Special ability while they have this effect gains 100% Turn Meter and recovers 30% of their Max Health. Tactical Genius ends whenever any ally triggers this effect or at the end of Ackbar's next turn.
More Details

Tex.abilityui passive speed.png Rebel Coordination
Leader Ability Material Mk III Level 7

Rebel allies have +25 Speed and +10% Tenacity. In addition, whenever an ally uses an ability that isn't an attack, they call a Rebel ally to Assist.
Mk III
More Details
Unlocks at Gear Level 4.
Level Unit
Level
Ability Material Credits Adds
7 72
Game-Icon-Ability Material Mk I.png
9
Game-Icon-Ability Material Mk II.png
7
Game-Icon-Ability Material Mk III.png
5
28800 +2 Speed
6 62
Game-Icon-Ability Material Mk I.png
6
Game-Icon-Ability Material Mk II.png
5
Game-Icon-Ability Material Mk III.png
4
9600 +2 Speed
5 52
Game-Icon-Ability Material Mk I.png
4
Game-Icon-Ability Material Mk II.png
4
Game-Icon-Ability Material Mk III.png
3
4800 +2 Speed
4 42
Game-Icon-Ability Material Mk I.png
3
Game-Icon-Ability Material Mk II.png
3
Game-Icon-Ability Material Mk III.png
2
2400 Add +10% Tenacity
3 32
Game-Icon-Ability Material Mk I.png
2
Game-Icon-Ability Material Mk II.png
2
1600 +2 Speed
2 22
Game-Icon-Ability Material Mk I.png
2
800 +2 Speed
1 Description: Rebel allies have +15 Speed. In addition, whenever an ally uses an ability that isn't an attack, they call a Rebel ally to Assist.

Recommendations

Abilities

Omega and Zeta Rankings
Ability Name Ability Type Cost Get Priority Best for
Quick Shot Basic
Game-Icon-Ability Material Omega.png
5
? ? ?
It's a Trap! Special
Game-Icon-Ability Material Omega.png
5
? ? ?
Tactical Genius Special
Game-Icon-Ability Material Omega.png
5
? ? ?
Rebel Coordination Leader
Game-Icon-Ability Material Mk I.png
9
Game-Icon-Ability Material Mk II.png
7
Game-Icon-Ability Material Mk III.png
5
? ? ?

Mods

Synergy

- Rebel Officer Leia Organa

- Amilyn Holdo

- Lando Calrissian

- Poe Dameron

Unit Strategy

<<<<ADD INFO>>> Information on any specifics that may be important to know such as ability order or when not to do an ability.

Team Strategy

Details of how to use and mod Admiral Ackbar within specific teams can be found on the following pages:

  • <<<ADD INFO>>> Add links to internal or external guides in list format here.

Kit Counters

<<<ADD INFO>>> Information on abilities or mechanics that can counter the buffs, debuffs, and mechanics in this units kit

  • Quick Shot -
  • It's a Trap! -
  • Tactical Genius -
  • Rebel Coordination -

Notes

Lore

<<<USER EDIT>>> Any lore you want to add or just include a link to this characters starwars.fandom.com page.
E.G. Learn more about Revan at https://starwars.fandom.com/wiki/Revan.

Trivia

  • <<<USER EDIT>>>Any trivia you desire to add in list format.