Stats displayed are for unit at max level with max stars. Mods are not included in calculations.
|Mk 12 ArmaTek Armor Plating|
|Mk 12 ArmaTek Multi-tool|
|Mk 12 ArmaTek Cybernetics|
|Mk 12 ArmaTek Holo Lens|
|Mk 12 ArmaTek Stun Gun|
|Power Cell Injector (Plasma)|
|Ability Name||Ability Type||Cost||Get||Priority||Best for|
Jedi - High Synergy
Aayla will usually do best when paired with Jedi. When her basic calls a Jedi to assist they will be able to do 50% more damage. Her Leader ability can grant Tenacity to Jedi as well as a 10% heal whenever they resist a debuff which can be useful in some content where resisting debuffs is important. The biggest synergy she will get from Jedi though will be from abilities that other Jedi have, especially Leader abilities, that can boost her damage, Potency, and/or Critical Chance.
Galactic Republic - Low Synergy
Other than the Counter, Stun, and assists her kit can do Aayla will not be able to provide a whole lot to other Galactic Republic units, but depending on the Galactic Republic lead ability or other abilities that can affect her those abilities could help out the battle.
Any - Low Synergy
Aayla's ability to Counter, Stun, and have a chance to call any ally to assist can make her useful on any team. It is worth mentioning that her assists do not lessen the damage the assisting ally can due which could make her useful on teams with high damage characters.
<<<<ADD INFO>>> Information on any specifics that may be important to know such as ability order or when not to do an ability.
Aayla's main strength is her ability to stun and counter.
Details of how to use and mod Aayla Secura within specific teams can be found on the following pages:
- <<<ADD INFO>>> Add links to internal or external guides in list format here.
The biggest threat(s) from Aayla Secura are her stuns and to a lesser extent her counters and calling allies to assist.
- Inspiring Strike - Characters that have Assist Immunity, Stun, Fear, or Daze can keep her from triggering her Assist.
- Survivor - Not a huge threat but Healing Immunity or Ability Block can keep her from recovering health.
- Jedi Valor - Healing Immunity and Tenacity Down can negate the effects of this ability.
- Superior Riposte - Daze, Tenacity Up, or characters with high Tenacity or Critical Avoidance.
Aayla Secura is a blue-skinned Twi'lek from the planet Ryloth in the Outer Rim. She was the Padawan of Quinlan Vos before becoming a Jedi Knight during the Clone Wars era, and was the general of the 327th Corps led by Commander Bly. She died 19 BBY on Felucia during Order 66, and was executed by Commander Bly and the 327th Corps.
Learn more about Aayla Secura at https://starwars.fandom.com/wiki/Aayla_Secura.
Further Media Appearance
- Star Wars: Episode II Attack of the Clones
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars
- Star Wars: Episode III Revenge of the Sith